Transparency for your Success.
Zotec Partners understands that health care reimbursement can often be confusing, which is why we offer varying levels of service support that satisfies not only our clients, but also their patients.
You have a question. Zotec ensures you’ll get the answer.
Zotec’s dedicated client service managers are responsible for interacting directly with you to deliver practice reporting, analysis, and direction regarding reimbursement management, accounts receivable performance, and local and national trends affecting your practice. They have the ability to:
- Conduct ongoing meetings to review your financials
- Support development and revision of charge tickets
- Analyze accounts receivable management performance
- Oversee and/or conduct regular audits
- Schedule and oversee coding and documentation audits
- Interact and communicate with operations management
- Maintain a working knowledge of your needs and business
Zotec uses guidelines set forth by our clients for the handling of patient service issues, and our call center representatives effectively resolve patient issues wherever possible using those guidelines. Using our extensive patient services methods, we:
- Record every patient phone call with WAV (waveform audio) files and make them available to clients
- Audit patient calls for higher levels of customer service
- Monitor our inbound call report to ensure adequate coverage
- Evaluate patient satisfaction by monitoring daily call volumes
- Track all calls and provide call averages and statistics
- Provide various patient access points for billing inquiries and payment