Zotec has more than 30 years of experience in the emergency medicine industry, and has processed millions of visits for thousands of providers. Here's how we do it:
- Expertise Our people are our greatest asset, and we have more than 100 credentialed experts who deliver measurable client service and revenue results.
- Practice Management Our expert management team offers personalized service with core consulting, crafted for your practice’s growth and success.
- Technology Our unmatched proprietary technology is specifically designed to meet any revenue cycle challenge and ensure every charge gets adjudicated on time.
- Business Intelligence Our CZAR technology allows emergency medicine physicians to mine practice data 24/7/365 for optimum transparency.
- Transparency We offer clients and their patients 24/7/365 customer service support with online portals and other gateways to effective communication.
- Compliance We maintain the highest levels of compliance and integrity to minimize client risks.
- Implementation Our implementation team transitions new clients to our revenue cycle platform accurately and seamlessly.
- Patient Experience We provide a seamless patient experience by offering 24/7/365 access to patient portals and interactive phone systems for easy account management.
Learn all there is to know about The Zotec Partners Difference
Learn how consumer-driven healthcare is changing all the rules.
Zotec Partners provided monthly feedback that showed us our reimbursement status, and Asheboro’s documentation and coding acuity has improved significantly because of it.- Scott Hill, M.D. Asheboro Emergency Physicians - Board Treasurer
For more than a decade, we’ve worked with an exceptional team of people that has consistently delivered both medical billing processes and practice management strategies to help our group succeed. Because of this, we’ve been able to maintain a great relationship with our hospital partners while reducing the cost of collections, minimizing compliance risks, and capturing every charge to ensure accurate and fast payment for medical encounters.- Steven Ragle, MD Emergi-Trust, Inc. - President